Friday, August 6, 2010

omlg

Honestly, we had a blast. It was such a nice relaxing week. We left our house Saturday morning, stopping to visit Katherine and Jevon and spend Saturday night in their log cabin. It was a really fast visit, but it was nice to get to see them at least. Sunday morning we finished the drive to the Thousand Islands to meet up with my family. We then proceeded to spend the next 7 days going out on the boats, laying (lying?) in the sun, and drinking. Lots and lots of drinking. We completed 4 power hours along the way. Played a bunch of games of Asshole, too. My uncle Bill even joined us for one of each. There were 2 days where we spent literally 12 hours drunk. It was great.

We did manage to get in a little physical activity as well. We played some ladder golf (a weird game, but my cousin Nick's friend Dean and I were on a team together and annihilated the competition), some bocce ball (Dad was mysteriously good at this), and lots and lots of frisbee. We were getting pretty good by the end of the week. There were quite a few impromptu dance parties as well. It was fun and relaxing, definitely a great week. I didn't realize how much I needed that. I felt so rejuvenated when we got back. And super tan. I'm approximately 60% of the way to being a different race!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omlg! This is my favorite post :) well atleast top 5

love youuu!

Carolyn said...

Great post and we certainly had alot of fun. Even the weather cooperated with lots of sunshine. Now don't wait another 7 years before joining us again!

LadderGolf said...

Ladder Golf is our families favorite game. Just add beer and you will have lots of fun!