Tuesday, January 24, 2012

clarification

The emails I posted yesterday were actually written back in November. Tabby has been a 35-40 minute napper since she was about 6 weeks old. The book I was reading at the time was based on the assumption that your baby was taking naps at least an hour and a half long, and the things I tried were all suggestions from the book. They never worked. However, I have read since that short naps are common until 6 months old, and are common if your baby sleeps well at night (which Tabitha always has). So I haven't worried about it in a long time, Alfred just wanted me to post it because he thought it was funny.

Coincidentally, for the past 4 or 5 days Tabitha has taken at least 1 long nap (at least an hour and a half) every day. She's currently in the middle of her second long nap for today. I don't know if this will become a regular occurrence, but I'm certainly enjoying it while it lasts!

No comments: