Friday, December 4, 2009

Coolest airport ever!

I'm at Reagan national airport in DC (which I just discovered, I knew I was in DC but wasn't sure which airport) and this terminal has a 5 guys! Which is a super delicious burger place, for those of you who are not familiar. Alas, I just ate a chicken salad sub in my last airport and am not hungry. Alfred bought it for me for dinner. He got it just the way I like it, banana peppers and pickles and everything. He doesn't do that when we share. I was considering puking it up so I could get a burger, but that would kind of be a waste of money. Plus I think we start boarding soon.

I'm on my way to Boston for a girls weekend! Steph lives there now, Katie (and Ingo) were flying in for a conference, and Katherine, Rosemary and I decided to join them! I found a super cheap ticket, so this is my birthday gift from Alfred. What a guy. I'm there till Monday, so I even get a day off of work, which is awesome. Not so awesome for the other girl, who was alone for 2 hours after I left today and has to go in both tomorrow and Sunday for groups. Figures. but I'm pretty pumped! Everyone else is already there, but I'll be joining them soon enough. It's actually the first time all 5 of us will be together for something other than a wedding since Katie and I graduated in 2003! It's gonna be awesome!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Enjoy yourselves! I love flying alone. I came across some photos tha other day when a couple of the girls came to our house around Christmas. I was trying to remember, was it Rosemary who tried to drink a gallon of milk?