Thursday, June 24, 2010

awesome things

Today was one of my days off of work for this week. My work schedule has been so screwy, with working some weekends and taking random days off during the week, that I have very little idea what day of the week it is lately. We spent a good chunk of the day hanging out at Lucy's parents' house, in and around their pool. I drank a bottle of wine. I was hungover by 6pm. It was awesome.

I'm sure I'm the last person on earth to discover this website, but it's funny. I like this article in particular.

Also, happy birthday to Mike and Ellery. We had dinner with Ellery last night, he lit his birthday candles with a blowtorch. It was awesome.

2 comments:

Alfred said...

how come you didnt include that picture, it was awesome

Carolyn said...

Your blogging button broken or haven't you done anything interesting (or uninteresting) in 2weeks? I know you've had days off from work. :) By the way, I had my first ripe tomato a few days ago, dee-licious.