Saturday, July 24, 2010

On the road again

Yes, it's road trip time again! This day last year we were either in Vegas or San Diego, I just checked yesterday but I forgot already. Today we're on our way to NY to go camping with my family! We're currently in Pennsylvania, trying to find somewhere to grab a quick dinner. Our destination this evening is Katherine and Jevon's house to visit them for the night. Unfortunately Katherine has to leave super early tomorrow morning so it will be a quick visit, but it's better than nothing. Then tomorrow we have just a few more hours to drive to the thousand islands, where my dad's side of the family has gone camping every year for as long as I can remember. We haven't gone in a few years, so we decided to make the trip this summer. It was sort of a last minute trip, due in part to the fact that my vacation days run out next week and I need to use them up! It's going to be a fun week, lots of sunbathing, going out on the boats, and drinking. I'm fired up!

3 comments:

Katie H. said...

Have fun!!!

Mike said...

Aww man, you guys need to do another road trip out to see me. That was some fun times. We can go see Troy!

My Blog aka Therapy said...

Hello!

I came across your blog and really enjoyed reading it, it looks like you have some great vacation photos!

I help people put their stories and photos in books, canvas, calendars, cards, and more. Its a website and SO fun and easy to use. I would love to help you as well. Take a look at my blog and let me know what you think. Thanks!!

http://amemorynotforgotten.blogspot.com