Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Lame

Sorry I've been so bad about posting lately, we've been pretty busy getting the new house ready and starting to pack. We're moving Sunday. Hopefully we'll be ready. I'm on my way there now to help install the flooring downstairs, as a matter of fact. The picture is of the train that I'm stuck waiting behind. I was lucky enough to be the first person in line. It's going a little too fast to jump onto like a movie hobo. We were out with some friends a couple of weekends ago right next to some train tracks and a train went by so slowly I could have stepped right onto it. Somehow I resisted.

Well, train's passed, guess I'd better drive. Between the move and Mike visiting next week I should have some good posts soon. Then maybe "anonymous" (really, Mike, why not just sign your name?) will stop heckling me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cause it takes too long to sign in with my name.