Monday, October 4, 2010

Bear Cat!

First, a little back story. I don't remember if I've mentioned this before or not, but we seem to have something lethal living in our new neighborhood. First a snapper turtle's bloated carcass was found floating in the pool. Those suckers are pretty mean. It was gone a few days later. So something was bad ass enough to kill it and then eat it. Also, we found 2 dead squirrels in the yard within a few days of each other. With that in mind...

On Saturday as I was walking out to the car at the new house, I saw a giant gray animal out of the corner of my eye in the backyard. My first thought was that I'd never seen a raccoon on steroids before. I went over to the fence to get a better look, and by the side of the pool was the biggest damn cat I've ever seen in my life. Seriously, if I was a little shorter I could ride the thing. It looked like a cross between a cat and a bear, hence: Bear Cat. I yelled at it, hissed at it, and banged on the fence at it. It laughed at me, then strolled off through a hole in the back fence.

This is clearly a very dangerous situation. Not only has the bobcat army that's been stalking me since I moved to Florida discovered my new location, but they've begun cross breeding to create an even more lethal strain of warrior. Bear Cat is only the first in a new line of vicious attack artists. Obviously it's terrifying. Bear Cat.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the latest Christmas toy craze . Market it!!!

Anonymous said...

You are slacking. NEW POST!

Anonymous said...

Boooooo!! Post again!