Tuesday, December 21, 2010

birthday party!

I've decided to keep blogging, at least now and then. It probably won't be so often, but check back every couple of weeks, I'll try to post at least that often. And so, my birthday party!

There was lots and lots of chocolate. I mean, lots and lots of chocolate. We still haven't finished all of the dessert we had for that night.

Katie, Ellie, and Rowdy all became pretty good friends. I don't know if you can see the glow bracelets and glow necklaces, but there's lots of them around.

Mike stopped by for a bit to say hello.

As did a whole bunch of other friends. I think we figured we had about 16 people there that night.

We ate lots of delicious bad things, drank lots of wine (LOTS of wine), played some games (this is a few people playing a new version of Drunk Driver, adapted to be played by several people at once). We also had a hell of a dance party in the living room. I danced as hard as I could for hours.

And my cake! It was made by the same woman who made our wedding cake, so we knew it would be fantastic. She even remembered me when I went to go pick it up.

All in all, a great birthday. It ended up being almost a week-long celebration, just what I was hoping for. I need to have birthday parties more often!

2 comments:

Katie H. said...

Oh my god, I would kill for a piece of that cake. Also your hair looks good!

Anonymous said...

Nothing in 2011. I guess this means the blog is dead...sad sad day
- mike