Saturday, July 11, 2009

see ya in 6 weeks

Well, we're on the road. We left just a bit later than expected. We had a lot of stops to make. Anyway, we should be in New Orleans a little after 11 tonight. I sort of need to get working on finding a place to stay tonight. Man, having a computer in the car is awesome!

I just wanted to officially state that I will probably not be posting much here during our trip. First because it's going to take a lot of time to keep the other blog updated, and I'd probably just be writing the same thing in both places anyway. So, I may post here once in awhile, but for the most part it will be at the other one. So come visit us there!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this is the last time I'll log onto this blog as New York, NY! Have a great trip, I'm loving the other blog so far!!!!