Friday, July 3, 2009

I can't believe I haven't mentioned this yet!

We're going on a road trip! I know I've told most of you this already, but we're going on a 5 or 6 week long road trip this summer. We have a new blog going for the trip, it's at www.getawaygolocal.com. I don't want to make that a link, because we have that thing that shows where people came to the site from, and I don't want people to be able to find this blog from there. The tentative plan is to leave next Saturday. If I ever get my vacation approved from work. Yeah, minor detail. So go check out the new blog! There's only one post so far, I need to get on that this weekend.

Also, Alfred has apparently fallen in love with a woman who writes a blog about food and photography.

1 comment:

Katie K. said...

Is that photo from the awkward family photos website? That is the best!!