Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

I totally meant to post this week, but I've been pretty busy with our Halloween festival at work. I made a lot of cookies. Spent a solid 8 hours on them total. Sold 2. Rather discouraging. Anyway, I'll post about that either tomorrow or Monday. Right now we're hanging out with Mercedes and Ilya. And yes, this picture is all 3 of them doing shots. Except when you're 30, you do classy shots. Alfred and Ilya are doing tequila shots with sea salt, and Mercedes shot brandy. She just announced she's drunk. She's making some bacon wrapped dates. Later I plan to eat the thick fudgey frosting off of her leftover birthday cake. Also, I just had a great "that's what she said," after Alfred said "I don't think I can fit all that in my mouth." score!

No comments: