Monday, October 19, 2009

Thin blooded floridians

It was 60 degrees at about 11:00 when I got to walmart. I've seen outfits ranging from shorts and t shirt to winter coat and hat. It's always amusing when the first cold weather of the season hits. (for the record, I'm in pants and 3/4 sleeve shirt, which is completely reasonable, though if I'm going to be honest I must admit I wore a sweater out of the house this morning.) ah, Florida. Also, I recently learned about www.peopleofwalmart.com, which is always good for a laugh.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE the peopleofwalmart site! Hilarious! Even the captions under had me LOL! Some of those cannot be real!

Yo Mama said...

OMG, I have seen some random Walmart shopper pics but never knew there was a whole website devoted to it. I am not going to get much work done today!