Saturday, April 17, 2010

oh, my liver

(FYI, I started this post Saturday morning. It's now Monday night.)

Actually, I haven't really had any beer since Tuesday after work, but I drank enough Saturday and Monday to last awhile. I'd say our booze fest was a success. Alfred and Mike both finished their cases on Monday, and I finished my half case. I think Katie was within a couple of beers, I'm not sure about Maureene. Lucy, Ilya, and Mercedes all joined in for part of the day too. We played a whole bunch of flip cup. Only a couple of puking incidents. Not bad at all. The rest of the week was fun, even though I had to work a lot and couldn't join in in all of the festivities. I could make pizza, though! We had it 5 times total, twice for breakfast. Katie left on Tuesday, and Mike and Maureene left on Thursday. Now it's just us again. But we have pictures!

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Great pictures, I heard bits and pieces of the sib trip but only saw a couple of pictures. My favorite still has to be the hand holding one from last weekend. I'm glad you all had such a good time. I had a good time too, but mine was more along the lines of playgrounds, parks & amusement park rides.

Mike said...

Last night in MN, it was my choice for what we got to have for dinner. Take a wild guess what I chose. Pizza, I chose pizza.

Katie H. said...

Sounds like a good time was had by all!

Also, I'm not sure if that's your sister-in-law in the green shirt in the group picture, but she totally looks like Elisabeth Moss (aka Peggy Olson from Mad Men). I love Peggy Olson!