Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy cinco de Mayo!

It's been a great day, mainly because I had the day off of work! Huzzah! The other big news of the day is that I discovered a way to clean the well water marks off of my bathtub - borax! Works like a charm.

So anyway, I cleaned the bathroom, went to the gym (and was jealous of all the super toned people there, so I worked pretty hard), slept in until 8am, all sorts of good stuff. We went and hung out with Lucy and Ellie for awhile. Got to see the new house they're buying, which is pretty nice. Ellie and Alfred played with a bottle of tequila in the backseat. She was a fan.

Right now we're celebrating with Alfred's family. We've got funny hats, margaritas, and (presumably) lots of food. I smell something delicious, at least. Definitely a good day off. Cheers!

No comments: