Friday, May 21, 2010

my poor car

As I was attempting to leave for work this morning, I made the oh so pleasant discovery that I had not one, but two flat tires. Tires which were brand new, by the way. Hurray! Luckily I was able to take Alfred's car so I could get to work. He investigated after I left and found slash marks in both of them. So apparently someone came by our house last night and slashed both of my driver's side tires. Alfred had a suspicion of who it was, but he talked to the guy and , so I guess it's just a random occurrence. I'm not sure if that makes me feel better or worse.

Luckily I have a wonderful husband who took care of everything for me and got me some new(er) tires, and (most of) the people I work with are pretty awesome and cheered me up. (The situation put me in a pretty bad mood this morning, as you might imagine.) So first my car gets broken into by that dude who tried to break into our house last fall, and now this. It's been through a lot. Poor thing.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

That sucks

Unknown said...

the that sucks label is apt. sorry.