Thursday, May 27, 2010

Notes

I found a chunk of oyster shell in my sock as I was putting it on this morning. Not many people have a job where that's not entirely unexpected.

I've been at a conference yesterday and today for work. Schmoozing is not really my thing. My boss is supposed to be here too, but I've seen him for about 30 minutes so far. Right now I'm pretending to be busy while waiting for the next session to start. Then I get lunch. So, not bad. Plus I get out of the office for 2 days. The only drawback is that it's freaking freezing in this building. You win some, you lose some.

There's a rumor floating around here that a certain Orlando theme park is doing a soft opening for their big new attraction next weekend. I'm tempted to go check it out before the official grand opening in the middle of June, but I'm trying to get some more info first, in case the rumor is not true. If you don't know what I'm talking about, ask google. I don't want to write it here in case someone else is asking google and google thinks I know what I'm talking about.

Guess I'd better head over to my next thing. They're giving out tickets at each session and are doing a drawing for free airline tickets tomorrow. Don't want to miss out on that.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have such a cool job! Well, at least the perks are amazing!!! If you need a pal to explore the soft opening, you can count on me!