Monday, February 16, 2009

booze, booze, and more booze

Mike came down to visit Thursday evening, so of course we drank a lot. By now I'm sure you've seen the live blog. That was some good times. Next time anyone thinks about how lame a post is and wants to complain, just remember those posts. Cause they were awesome.

So this post is all about our drunken fun. We all wore our coordinating John Deere t-shirts on Saturday, so we took a formal family portrait.


God, we're adorable. Here's another good one from Sunday night. Our cousin David came down for the evening, and we had to get the obligatory Mike-showing-off-his-wound shot.

And now, a few high quality drunken photos. I had no idea Mike took these. There's like 5 on my camera.

I was smelling the tree. God, it smelled good.

Alfred showing off his fraternity pride.

And now, a progression of our bottle collection over the weekend. Saturday morning:

Saturday evening:

Sunday morning:

Sunday evening:

We had lots and lots of beer. On Saturday evening, after our second power hour, we walked up to Publix for more beer. I wasn't wearing shoes. We evidently decided we needed 4 cases of beer. On the way home, I dropped the one I was carrying, then grabbed it and ran home with it, beer streaming down the front of me. And only 2 bottles broke!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ahhhh publix with no shoes! you are definitely my classiest friend!

Anonymous said...

hahah i second katherine.. your neighbors would have been so proud!!

Anonymous said...

hahah i second katherine.. your neighbors would have been so proud!!

Anonymous said...

I think my favorite part of this post (and it's hard to pick a favorite) is the John Deere family portrait. You look so wholesome! This isn't product placement, is it?