Wednesday, February 4, 2009

free stuff!

It's been like a free stuff bonanza lately. Namely, free food. First, last week I went to Target and redeemed one of my free Dr. Pepper coupons from when they gave away Dr. Pepper for Guns n Roses releasing their CD. I still have one more to redeem, too. It's especially awesome since Dr. Pepper is one of my 2 favorite pops. The other is Coca Cola, because it is delicious and refreshing. It satisfies my umami cravings. I may have been brainwashed by the Coca Cola factory.

Second was the free breakfast Denny's gave out yesterday. Also awesome! I actually went with Kara for lunch, we stopped in a little before noon to put our names on the list, then went to the bank to make deposits, then came back to finish waiting. Total it took about 45 minutes for us to get seated, which I thought was pretty good considering how jammed it was. Then it was actually really fast to get our food, which isn't all that surprising considering they were just making the same thing over and over again. It was good though. The pancakes were nice and fluffy. Plus, since we both just got water, once we were finished the waitress just told us thanks and we were all set. Awesome!

Third, the Chick Fil A that was sort of giving out free food last week is giving out free breakfast items every Wednesday in February. This week was the chicken biscuit, which is my favorite, so I totally had to stop. I had to wait a bit but it was so worth it. I love those little chickeney bitches.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally got a free Denny's breakfast too!! It was awesome!