Wednesday, February 18, 2009

happy birthday Tony!

Yup, my favorite oldest brother is another year older. He is, in fact, damn old. We lamented the fact that we're old and fucking boring when I called him earlier. It could be worse, though. We could be dead. If he read this, he'd probably like this picture. The rest of us will just have to enjoy it for him. Happy birthday!


We have a new guy at work who has the same first and middle name as Tony. I told him that, and he said "I knew that, because you're my sister." The Tony at work I mean, not the Tony who's actually my brother. In other words, it was kind of weird. Mike met him last week, he pointed out that he looks kind of like Dad. I had noticed the same thing earlier that day. But only when he's wearing a hat. So he looks like my Dad and has the same name as my brother.

We're watching the SNL from a couple of weeks ago, where TV on the Radio performed. Alfred corrected identified the lead singer as the guy in Rachel Getting Married. I just assumed he was being racist. Cause that guy's black. But nope, he was right. It's now official, he's not racist. In case you were curious.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I figured out it was the Rachel Getting Married guy on SNL too! Which explains why he sang in the movie. Alfred and I see past color.