Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Oot and aboot

Alfred said I should take a picture and send an email as a blog post since I hadn't blogged in so long. Maybe if someone hadn't gone out of town and taken my laptop with them I may have blogged earlier. Not that I'm naming any names. Anyway, I'm out running errands for work. I'm currently sitting in the bank drive through waiting for my deposits to be finished. Fun. I've also been looking for these cookies to make an icebox cake for dessert for Easter, and have not had any luck yet. Stupid hard to find cookies. I haven't gotten to make a dessert in awhile so I'm looking forward to it. Mike's coming down this weekend, so that will be fun too. And I'm taking a half day on Friday. All good things. Well my deposits are apparently done, wish me luck on my cookie quest, and maybe I'll post again soon.

1 comment:

Yo Mama said...

Good luck finding the cookies, I found mine. Yellow box about 10" long and 4" wide, wrapped in cellophane. I will email you another dessert cake I am making, deee-licious!