Wednesday, September 23, 2009

bonus birthday pics

Alfred's back home tonight, with both the internet card and pictures. So here are a few more photos from his birthday weekend. First up: Wilbur! This was taken about 2/3 of the way through the smoking process. His head is on the left. Note the arm bone poking through his skin.

Then, Bessie's head. This is just after it was taken out of the smoker. Its teeth are towards the right, that big black hole towards the left is the eyeball.

Another shot of the cow's head, this time with its mouth open, meat being torn off.

The birthday boy, happily loading his plate.

A shot of some of the non-meat based food.

And, for good measure, an upside down baby!

4 comments:

Yo Mama said...

I'm becoming a vegan

Unknown said...

It is mildly disturbing that you name your food, but even more disturbing to me is how good everything looks and how far away you live from me. BOOOO!

Alfred said...

yum, I'm hungry. I want ribs

Lucy said...

So glad Ellie made the blog! Not sure how I feel about her making the page with all the meat...