Wednesday, September 30, 2009

What is he thinking?

He's got a delicious dinner sitting in front of him: t bone steak from a grass fed cow, grilled squash from the farmers market, a nice glass of wine. We're sitting outside to eat because a cold front came through and it's currently a comfortable 70 degrees. And there he sits on the phone. Crazy. Anyway, I'm blogging from my phone because our internet has been given away temporarily. It's in Vegas, where I could be too, actually, except that i'm a good employee. Curse our need to pay the mortgage/my desire to have health insurance! I keep hearing splashing, doesn't sound loud enough to be a dolphin though. If only alfred weren't on the phone, then you wouldn't be reading such drudgery. Thank Phil.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm.....Burlington Vermont arrived on your blog. Could it be that you have a new follower???

Mike said...

There have been a lack of power hour posts. I say you guys mix it up one of these middle of the week days & go nuts.

Unknown said...

I'll aplogize on behalf of Phil.