Wednesday, September 2, 2009

who's that girl

Yes, I'm going to resume this blog. It's just been kind of nice not having to worry about posting the last several days. Plus I've experienced a sharp decline of blog material in my life over the past week. Luckily I should have pictures to post for a long time, whenever I don't have anything else to use I can just put up pictures from our trip! Like I said in one of my wrap up posts over there, we took almost 6500 pictures on our trip, and only shared a tiny fraction of that on the blog. Like these gems. I was waiting for Alfred to set up the tripod and lighting. These were taken in Sunset Crater Park, with the painted desert in the distance behind me. Hard to believe we were there over 6 weeks ago. Our trip already feels like we just imagined it, or like someone else went on a trip and told us all about it. Good thing we have our blog and so many pictures! By the way, Alfred fixed the map over there. I don't know if anyone noticed, but there was a gap in our drive from Ithaca to Vermont. Alfred thinks it happened because he waited too long to upload the file from the GPS. Anyway, just wanted to check in here, I hope no one has given up on me yet! And if you need something else to read, go check out Mike's blog. I'm such an inspiration.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Welcome back to the Life & Times blog!

Katie K. said...

You're back! Like the new background too.