Thursday, March 5, 2009

four years ago today...

... we got married! Happy anniversary to us!

I'm totally cheating and writing this ahead of time, because by the time this posts I'll be at work already. Today we have 2 new programs running at the new museum, so it's going to be another long day. I was at work until 7 on Wednesday, and had to be back at 7 this morning. I'll probably be there until about 6 today. Awesome! But Alfred bought us some mussels to make a special anniversary dinner, so we'll at least have a good meal tonight. And hopefully go to sleep by about 9:00!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the 4 Years! We're so excited for you guys!
Cheers!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to you both!

Anonymous said...

Hooray for 4 years of marriage and 1 year of blogging!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!
Sorry I couldn't tell you on the phone, Ella was being a poop...