Monday, March 2, 2009

pictures!

Now you can get a visual to go with all those words from yesterday! Here we are in Mexico. Lucy got some dirty looks for carrying the extra margarita.

Norway. Apparently I was feeling the effects of the free margarita, cause I whipped out my tattoo in the middle of the store.

China:
Germany. I look completely trashed, but really wasn't all that drunk at this point. Tipsy maybe, and I had a bit of a stomach ache from my bratwurst, and was mad at the German waiters.

Italy. I think this is my favorite picture, it's the Dave and Face bunch! Face is third from the left, next to Lucy, and Dave is on the far right. I don't know the ninja's names, but they look like they're about to attack Alfred's crotch.

The United States. My favorite part of this one is the random Epcot employee on the right.

Japan. That's our friend Jeremy in the striped shirt and Jason on the right. I'm not really that short, I'm bending down a little so you can see Alfred. Those guys are extremely tall, though.

Morocco:

France. The camera was on the night time setting and flashed twice, so after the first flash everyone started moving. Those are some more Epcot employees with us.

England. Alfred set his beer down on the phone booth next to this one for the picture, and some little kid was playing right next to it. I don't think the kid's mother was amused.

Either there are no pictures from Africa and Canada, or they're so bad Lucy refused to send them to me. I'm not sure.

In other news, I played Suzi Homemaker tonight and made a couple batches of soup for the week. Pumpkin sweet potato and tomato vegetable with quinoa. I'm pretty zipped up about eating them later this week. I have to work late tomorrow, then have long days Thursday and Friday, so with the soup and a slow cooker meal we should be set. It's nice to not have to come home and cook after a long day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what a busy week you have, so if you don't post again this week, HAPY ANNIVERSARY for Thursday!