Tuesday, May 12, 2009

by the way

I forgot to blog about Alfred's new car! He and Mike drove a total of 6 hours round trip to go pick it up a couple of weekends ago when Mike was here. It's a Pontiac Vibe, which I have to be sure to mention is basically a Toyota Matrix, because he likes Toyota better. He bought it right after the announcement that Pontiac was going out of business, and he got a really good deal. The garage is so, so far away, so instead of taking a picture of his actual car, here's one google showed me that's basically the same thing:

It's nice. I haven't gotten to ride in it much yet, but the one trip I took in it was nice. It's a lot bigger, so he can carry lots of stuff with him, which is a big change from his old car. Overall, he's happy with it, which is good. It doesn't have cruise control, but you can't have it all.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

why am I not tagged...check out where I'm looking at this from.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Wow, you are an internationally renowned blogger! You have readers in Norway and Viet Nam!!!

Alfred said...

I just sent you one, do a power hour for me!