Tuesday, May 26, 2009

happy memorial day!

A bit belated, yes. I meant to post this yesterday.

We house sat again this weekend, and ended up doing quite a bit of socializing. Friday night we met up with Lucy and Phil and a bunch of other people to go to some bar and watch Lucy's brother's improv group. They were pretty funny, we had a good time. Saturday we went to the gym and kicked our own asses quite thoroughly. My legs are still a bit sore. That evening we went over to Ilya and Mercedes' house to eat some ribs and play some games. We tested out that power hour program I mentioned a week or so ago - it was awesome! We only did a power 30, but it worked really well. I think we'll be using it a lot in the future.

Sunday we went to go see the new Terminator movie. I was sort of expecting to hate it, but surprisingly I enjoyed it. Better than the third one, certainly. We did another power 30 that evening. God, I wish we had found this program 6 months ago.

Yesterday we hung out with Alfred's family.

We did a bit of drinking.

Wait, that's not us. Emily put one of the bottles on the ground and a raccoon actually ran off with it. We also had some of these drinks, which were incredibly spicy due to the habanero pepper that Robyn had me put in them.

We played a bit of beer pong. Seriously. We kicked their asses.

So that's that. We celebrated the fallen heroes of our country by drinking a bunch and gallavanting around town. We're so patriotic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love wandering the net hoping for something familiar and BAMMMM there is T and A. I miss you and your awesome humor. You make me smile lady. XOXO Lindsay