Friday, May 8, 2009

famous people galore!

There's all sorts of cool shit going down in St Augustine today. First, Tiger Woods is in town for the TPC, which is played near St Augustine, and his yacht is actually anchored in St Augustine. It's called "Privacy." So the local newspaper published an article about it with a picture.

One of my co workers actually saw it docked there the other day. He said he tried to go paparazzi sneak attack style and get a picture but failed. Or maybe I used the phrase paparazzi sneak attack style. I can't quite recall.

There's also a festival going on downtown with crawfish and music. Snoop Dogg is one of the performers tonight. Snoop Dogg! I was probably within about a mile or so of Snoop Dogg at some point of the day! I'm awesome by association! Or something. There's a bunch of other groups I've actually heard of too, including Presidents of the USA and 3 Doors Down, but somehow Snoop is the one everyone in town was talking about. I thought about going paparazzi sneak attack style on their asses, but then I decided to come home instead. I was hungry.

No comments: