Tuesday, November 11, 2008

big weekend

So, in between all of the drinking this weekend (I think my body's going through alcohol withdrawal tonight), we took the rhino out and did some shootin.'


Good times. We kicked some serious fruit ass.




So, yeah. Drinking and shooting, that pretty much sums up this weekend. And eating. I'm not sure I'm going to weigh myself for awhile, I don't think I want to know.

Ok, I've been trying to upload a video for about half an hour now, and it's not working for some reason. I'll try to put it up tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel safer knowing that if fruit ever goes on a rampage I will know who to call for protection. And actually, when I saw the first picture of you holding the gun, my though was "Boy, she looks skinny"!

Anonymous said...

You failed to mention how awesome Alfred & I were at shooting skeet.