Tuesday, November 4, 2008

yowza

I totally ran out of time to blog last night. I didn't get home from work until after 7, then I had to make dinner, empty the dishwasher, clean up the kitchen, wash a bunch of dishes, fold laundry, iron, and cut my nails. No time for blogging! See?

I made the same pumpkin sausage soup we made last weekend, but it was way better this time. We had another pretty awesome dinner tonight, I made Puerto Rican style chicken and beans. Then I decided to sit on my ass and watch SNL's election special from last night instead of cleaning the house, so luckily for everyone I can also blog.

We spent Halloween night at Ilya and Mercedes' house handing out candy to kids. There weren't a ton of kids, but there were enough to entertain me. I also got dressed up a bit. Apparently I looked kind of creepy.

Alfred dressed up as a toucan. It's hard to see in this picture, but at least it's a good shot of his beard. It's impressive, no? Mercedes was a lion and Ilya was an elephant.

As I was taking off my makeup, I realized that the blue around my eyes made it look like I had a black eye, and the red around my mouth looked like blood, so we had to take a picture of us simulating domestic abuse.

Saturday we took the rhino out to the land Max owns where we're going to go this weekend with Mike to shoot things. We had to scope things out and get the lay of the land. Then coming home that evening I got pulled over for having a headlight out. Damn pigs. Luckily he let me off with only a warning. This is the second time I've had a headlight out in my life, and both times I got pulled over. This time the light was out for only 1 day when I got pulled over. I bought a new one yesterday and put it in myself, and it actually worked, so I was pretty proud of myself. Max and Alfred also fixed a few other things on my car this weekend, it's nice to have working windshield wiper solution for a change.

Ok, back to tv. I'm excited about the election, but I don't think we'll actually find out who won tonight. Maybe tomorrow, if we're lucky. I hope it doesn't run on for days like the last couple. Exciting stuff!

No comments: