Wednesday, November 12, 2008

lame post here

Yesterday I had a bunch of pictures and no words, today it's the opposite. I had kind of a stressful day at work, a couple of people were sort of difficult to work with and there was an issue with some lost money. This morning I dropped a bottle in the bathroom and it broke and made a huge mess, there's a huge mess in the kitchen that I don't want to deal with, and I was just sort of grumpy overall. Then we had a great dinner, we cleaned off some crud that was on my car, Alfred took the stupid sunroof visor off of my car, and I'm now having a kahlua and cream and getting ready to knit. So I'm better now. But not feeling inspired to blog. So here's a video. Oh yeah, and Mike and Alfred were really good at shooting skeet this weekend.

No comments: