Wednesday, November 19, 2008

stupid weather

It got cold, and I got a cold. Figures. It hit me last night. I slept in an extra hour this morning instead of exercising and felt ok all day, then within the last hour or so I've been going downhill again. At least I felt ok at work, it sucks to be sick at work. Maybe if I get another good night of sleep I'll officially be better tomorrow. I'm also hoping that this means I won't get sick when we go to NY next week, because normally I do. And it sucks. So anyway, go here and look at some funny cakes. I'm going to bed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You 2 get more colds than we do up in the great white north; we are a hearty bunch. Vitamin C, every day.

Anonymous said...

PS - Feel better.....

T & A said...

To be fair, I'm surrounded by children and their germs all day. And I did try the vitamin c thing for several months a couple of years ago, didn't work for me.