Wednesday, November 5, 2008

it's the cheesiest

It's a good thing I'm married, cause otherwise I'd be a workaholic. Alfred's house sitting tonight, and I didn't get home until about quarter after 8. I'm just eating dinner right now, at about ten to nine. I'm having a nutritious meal of kraft mac and cheese. Unfortunately I somehow ended up with a box of spirals instead of the normal noodles. I don't know if I bought it in a fit of insanity, or if Alfred raided Katie's cabinets and found it there. If so, I can only assume she was insane at the time of purchase. Now I know kraft isn't exactly gourmet, but the regular noodles are lovely and delicious, while these spirals are crazy and unpleasant. Will that stop me from eating the entire box? Probably not. (edit: it didn't) But at least I have a nice big glass of chocolate milk to wash it down.

So we had a really busy day at work today, mainly because today was the first day we had tours at the new museum. I probably walked 2 miles today just going back and forth across the street. The opening permit was just issued from the city this week, just in time. The only program open there right now is the Indian, which looks awesome.



The new archaeological program will be open next week, because that's when the first one is booked, then I don't know when the rest will be ready. Hopefully by March, because that's when we have all 8 programs booked. I hope it all comes together in time, cause we just barely squeaked by for today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are your father's daughter. He thinks anything besides traditional elbow noodles in Kraft dinner is a communist plot! And of course chocolate milk is a must. Your nephew, however, will only eat the spirals, you will have to straighten that boy out.