Monday, November 10, 2008

power hour: complete

Ok. I just completed a power hour, plus the rest of whatever beer I was on at that point. Alfred and Mike almost did a Century Club. Or they may have. I'm not entirely sure. We were just comparing bruises from shooting yesterday: Mike and I are in the clear (Cen****s don't bruise) but Alfred and Maureene have bruises on their right arms/shoulders from the rifle and/or shotgun. (I have to disguise our last name, in case a stalker finds us.) Michael is the worst drunk dialer in the world. My dad can attest to that. Mike called him, but he (dad) told me that I didn't sound drunk. Which means that apparently I can handle my liquor better than Michael. Ok, this has taken me quite some time to type, because I keep going back to correct spelling. I think I'm about done. By the way, both Maureene and I thought our respective gentlemen were gay upon first meeting them. Does that say something?

No comments: