Tuesday, May 20, 2008

five things

Ok, so I've seen this on other people's blogs and thought it would be a good way to kill some time. Also enjoy my 5 random pictures to go with my five things.

What I was doing FIVE yrs ago: That would be May 2003. I was finishing up my senior year at Cornell, getting ready to move to Florida, and figuring out what to do with the rest of my life. It was a pretty fun time, I wasn't stressed out about a job yet.


FIVE things on my to do list for today: finish my current project, which is punching holes in a bunch of paper and putting it in a binder; go look at a house with Alfred, Phil, and Lucy; eat dinner; pick up Katie's friends from the airport; go home

FIVE things I would do if I were a billionaire: RETIRE! Have some babies. Get lasik surgery, travel, build a new big house on a hundred acres of land by the water somewhere, probably donate to some good causes and stuff... (I know, that's 6, but I had to put the last one in so I don't seem shallow :) )


FIVE places I have lived: Tonawanda, NY; Ithaca, NY; Gothenburg, Sweden; Washington, DC; St. Augustine, FL


FIVE jobs I have had: whatever it is I'm doing now, museum manager, alumni relations (that sounds nicer than telemarketer), law firm temp, beer warehouse breakage

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've missed your calling. You should be a professional blogger/cooking show host. How I envy you being able to try all these new recipies. Being married to Mr. Meat & Potatoes, I don't have that luxury. Of course neither will you when you start on all them babies!