Monday, May 26, 2008

fun with Katie's friends

Three day weekends are great.

Saturday we went to the beach right by our house. Apparently you can ride horses on the beach. On their way back the girl in the back here had her skirt hiked up around her hips. Classy.

That night we did a power hour, and made pizza and cupcakes. The first picture is of my pseudo-Hostess cupcakes, and for the ones in the second picture I used the Magnolia Bakery recipe. It was seriously the most delicious frosting ever.


Yesterday we went to Daytona. We cruised the beach for awhile, watched some lifeguard training, then drove the car onto the beach and only got stuck in the sand once. The younguns went in the water and rode some mad waves on the boogie boards but it was too damn cold for Alfred and me. Yeah, we're wusses. On the way home we stopped for dinner at Chipotle (Alfred's favorite!) Then last night we had yet another power hour. Behold the wonderous tower of Coors Light. I also enjoy the artistry of the girls in the background. Alfred took several videos of Katie and Christina performing but I think they'd both kill me if I posted that. It's pretty good blackmail material though, so don't piss me off, Katie! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you forgot to mention my intense boogie board wound from those knarly waves I caught brah!