Wednesday, May 21, 2008

pretend there's a title here

This morning we took Katie to her scuba diving class. She's finally going to be certified! We had to drop her off a little early, so she had to sit by herself in this little alley way to wait for the instructor. She was supposed to do her dives this weekend so I was going to go with her, but now she has to wait till August because the guy can't do it this weekend anymore. Kinda sucks, I was looking forward to diving. Too bad she's going to be back in NY this summer, or we could have gone diving this summer so she could practice. Anyway, I have to include this picture because I made Katie let me take it of her for the sake of the blog. She's a champ.

So I don't think I mentioned this, but I made another sale. Yippee. It's a pretty good one, for us at least. I guess it's good to get one more order in before it's all over. Anyway we went to check out the house to see what it's like and where all 6 of the fireplaces are going, and man, is it big (that's what she said!) It's right on the river, this picture is the view from every room at the back. They've got several rooms that are going to be just glass all the way across the back wall. The only weird thing is that we couldn't find where 6 fireplaces are going to go. (Actually, there's a second weird thing too: we couldn't figure out where the master bedroom and bathroom were. But I digress.) We found a few spots that might be for a fireplace, but not 6. And none big enough for the largest unit they ordered. But hey, it's none of my business. As long as I get a check I couldn't care less where they put them all. They're supposed to be delivered tomorrow. I'm a little nervous about it, but hopefully it all goes well and we get paid fast.

Oh, and Mom, it's funny you mention being a professional blogger - Alfred and I have been talking about starting a blog like this!

No comments: