Thursday, December 11, 2008

happy birthday Katherine! and me!

It's the big day! I have my ring tones all set, for my phone and for my emails and text messages. I got to sleep in, I took this morning off of exercising so I could sleep an extra hour. Alfred's making me breakfast and taking me out to dinner tonight, and I've got presents and cards to open before I go to work. I love my birthday! I hope I never come to hate it. I don't understand how people don't like their birthdays. I mean, it's a day everyone gets to celebrate me. How can anyone not like that? And it just so happens Katherine was born on the same day, although 2 years later. She's such a young'un. I hope you have a good day today too, Katherine - happy birthday!

So, now that you've read this, you can go ahead and call me and wish me a happy birthday. You don't need to leave a comment here, too, but if you want to, I won't stop you. You could text or email me too so I could hear both of my special birthday ringtones, but that's not necessary either, really. I'm not picky. Actually if you leave a comment here I'll get an email about it, which will let me hear that ringtone, so really, you can go for either a comment or a text/email, both are not needed. And of course, as long as you call, that's plenty. :)

No comments: