Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving reloaded

And we're back with more Thanksgiving pictures! First let's enjoy a picture of my mom and I eating wings. Alfred doesn't like the picture of him eating wings I put up yesterday, so this one of me looking like a goon should make up for it.

Next up, a picture of a car that was broken down in the middle of the bridge to Canada. Those flagpoles next to the car are the flags of the US and Canada, which means they broke down right at the border. Kind of cool, if your car has to break down.

We had some random guy take a picture of all of us at the falls. It didn't exactly turn out.

Alfred's standard arms out pose. We have lots and lots of pictures with him standing like this. Hell, I could do a whole post full of them. Maybe I will...

There were all these light displays set up on the Canadian side of the falls. Most of them were Disney movies, but they threw in the obligatory Jewish display too. So Ilya got in front of it and acted Jewish.

There was also a building with a light display set to music. So we danced.

Then of course comes power hour. Mike was cleaning a couple of guns while doing the shots, which is always a good idea.

And last but not least: Wii. Witness the many faces of Guitar Hero. I was pretty drunk when I was playing it, and kept varying between totally serious

and totally rocking out.

Some of us stayed cool

And others really, really enjoyed themselves

No comments: