Sunday, December 28, 2008

so quiet

There's no bonfire going. No one's playing the Wii. I'm sober. All of these facts add up to one thing: everyone's gone. Maureene left on Friday, Mike left Saturday, and Katie and my parents left this morning. It's all quiet and kind of lonely now. Plus we went to the gym today and I've only had a couple of cookies tonight, we've got lots of laundry to fold, and I have to go back to work tomorrow. What a depressing Sunday. But hey, at least I have some nice pictures to look at.

I took this Christmas morning with our better camera, once Alfred got up and I could go in our room without feeling guilty. I have lots to go through, so come back tomorrow and look at some!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Work sucks. I would rather be back in Florida, especially after 2aborted landing attempts in Bufflalo because of high winds. When the pilot starts saying things like "wind sheers" and "We'll take another shot at landing" one begins to get a bit nervous. The 2 lucky ones are Mike & Maureene, still vacationing out west.