Monday, December 22, 2008

a little Christmas quiz thingie

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper. It's so much more satisfying to rip open wrapping paper than to open a gift bag

2. Real tree or Artificial? definitely real. I don't think I could ever handle a fake tree. It's just so wrong

3. When do you put up the tree? generally about 2 weeks before Christmas, usually just after my birthday

4. When do you take the tree down? sometime after New Years

5. Do you like eggnog? yup

6. Favorite gift received as a child? I'm sure I got a lot of great gifts that I was super pumped about, but I can't think of a favorite right now

7. Hardest person to buy for? Max or Robyn

8. Easiest person(s) to buy for? my dad or Katie

9. Do you have a nativity scene? nope

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? mail. I didn't know you were allowed to email Christmas cards. Don't they have to be mailed to be counted as cards?

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? huh. I obviously don't have a very good memory tonight

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? either A Christmas Story or Christmas Vacation. I'd say it's pretty even, actually

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? well I try to keep track of ideas I have during the year and buy things when I see them, but we generally end up buying gifts between Thanksgiving and Christmas

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? hee hee... yes

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? cookies!

16. Lights on the tree? They're multi colored, they actually used to my grandma's

17. Favorite Christmas song? the Chipmunks' Christmas song. I set it as my ring tone just yesterday! Alfred's favorite is Santa Baby, guess what his ring tone is?

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? we alternate. Last year it was Thanksgiving here, Christmas in NY. This year we were in NY for Thanksgiving and will be home for Christmas. When we're down here we do Christmas Eve at Max and Robyn's house, and they come to our house for Christmas day.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? of course!

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? an angel

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? all the extra traffic

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I decided this year I like glass ornaments best

24. Plans for Christmas dinner? Our tradition now for Christmas at our house is a big BBQ dinner.

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I don't really have anything specific that I want this year

No comments: