Monday, April 28, 2008

not much to report

One of the girls in my book club is in labor! She's the first one due in a string of about 7 or 8, one's due every few weeks from May to October. She's actually 3 weeks early, so hopefully everything goes fine. There were 4 babies born in the group this winter, now with the new crop starting our meetings should be pretty lively! Luckily there's a few of us staying "strong till 2009" so I'm not the only one getting my baby fix whenever we meet.

Anyway... Ellery got an early birthday present the other day, so he gave us a ride around the driveway last night. Door to door service. Pretty sweet, huh? Alfred wants one, of course. But I don't have a car, or a computer, so I think I get the next toy, right?

Slow blog day here. So go look at this website I found yesterday. It's funny. This is my favorite one.

No comments: