Thursday, April 17, 2008

MN continued

I got Katie's pictures last night, so here are some more from our trip! We went to a hibachi place for Lisa's birthday, it was kind of funny because the guy kept dropping stuff and messing up. He threw one of the eggs too high, it hit the ceiling and broke and fell into the shrimp, then he kept breaking the other ones when he tossed them on his spatula. He was rather entertaining. Look how snazzy we all are.


I was taking a picture of Ella playing with the Wii and Tony and Mason just happened to be in the bottom of the picture. I think it's so cute.


Drunky McDrunkersons.


Some more dress up.


Ella helped me make a cake one night. She kept sticking her fingers into the eggs as we beat them to see what it felt like. Then I turned around to get the pan, I turn back and the girl's coated in chocolate - she just dunked her hand in the batter and started licking it off. It got all over her bathrobe, her face, in her hair, everywhere. It was pretty damn funny. (Please note the bottle of gin behind her. She asked when we were putting that in the cake.)

No comments: