Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Mason!

He's the big 0-4 today. I have to call him today to wish him a happy birthday, hopefully he's not too busy to chat for a minute. Or maybe I'll just talk to Ella instead. (On her birthday, she was busy opening presents and wouldn't come to the phone, so I talked to Mason. And Tony. But Mason was funnier.)

I had to MacGuyver the box I sent his gift in a bit. We got him a Sponge Bob sidewalk paint set, and it was about 2 inches too long to fit into the priority mail box that they have at the post office. So I took it back to my office, turned it inside out, and made a new top for it with a piece of another box. Brilliant.

For good measure, here's another picture: us cutting a rug together at my wedding. I have to say, he didn't really know what he was doing, but he followed my lead and we were ok. Luckily he's damn cute!

No comments: