Thursday, September 18, 2008

i forgot

Yeah, I forgot to blog last night. I had dinner, watched tv, played some zelda, and was so tired by 10 that I just went to bed. I guess all my mechanical work wore me out! Ok, it wasn't all that mechanical, but I did do a little work on my car. (If I had time, I would totally find a picture of some greasy looking mechanic and photoshop my face on it.) I put on my Cornell license plate frame, refilled my windshield wiper solution, and replaced my wiper blades. All by myself! I was proud of myself. Then when I tested out the wipers, the cleaning solution still didn't spray out. So maybe there's a leak, or the pump is broken or something. I figure I'll try it again this morning and see what happens. I guess 2 out of 3 isn't too bad, but man, I was so disappointed it didn't just work for me.

Ok, time to go get ready for work. I'm starving!

No comments: