Thursday, October 16, 2008

as promised

Sorry about the delay, I've been working really long days this week, plus between 2 nights of power hours I've been a bit behind on sleep as well. By the time I got home yesterday I was worn out from work, and went to bed about an hour later. Anyway, let's start out with some alcohol-inspired artsy fartsy pictures.



That was fun. Ok, enough stalling: here's just a few of the dozens of wrestling pictures I took the other night. Seriously, this went on for a good hour and a half. By the time they stopped, I was sober again.


I considered doing a slideshow with more pictures, but really, they all looked about the same. Plus Alfred's sitting right next to me, I think he'd be unhappy with me if I posted all 47 of them.


I hope the homoerotic pictures make up for the lack of substance here because honestly, all I've done this week, besides drink, is work. It's been insane. Actually I made lady fingers tonight, I'm making a tiramisu for Mercedes' birthday party this weekend. That's exciting, right?

No comments: