Wednesday, October 1, 2008

blast from the past: NYE 2006

Yay, New Year's 2006! This is the year we went to NYC and met up with my hoes from Cornell. (Looking through all these pictures made me really miss you guys. Hoe Reunion February 09?)

We got into town first and met up with Katherine after she got off work. We walked around a bit and played tourist. For some reason, I really like this picture. The off-centered-ness appeals to me.

We did plenty of boozing, of course. This was the night we got a giant fishbowl full of alcohol (actually I think we got multiple fishbowls, but I was pretty toasted that night so I don't really recall). Clearly Rosemary's expression is my favorite part of this picture.

New Year's Eve itself was pretty rad. I didn't really get drunk, since I had had more than enough the night before, but I certainly danced the night away. They played a lot of good 80's and early 90's dance music, it brought me back to my childhood. Or at least our drunken nights at Cornell.

Everyone else did plenty of drinking that night. This picture just says so much. Clearly Katherine had had a few, and I love the expression on both Ro's and Steph's faces. Also, Ro was double fisting.

At some point the next day we managed to go on a quest for some hot dogs. Mmm, I could totally go for a hot dog right now, I haven't had dinner yet. Ok Tracy, keep it together.

Ok, we don't want to get too greedy with all these pictures in one post. Plus I need to save some for another time. I hope you have all enjoyed this little trip down memory lane. We'll see you here again tomorrow, same Bat-time, same Bat-channel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

these photos almost made me pee

Anonymous said...

haha, these photos are funny/awful! We need to get some new and better ones up here soon.