Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday wrap up

Just a couple of quick things. First, in case you didn't catch it in the comments, my mom has promised to have warm chocolate chip cookies waiting for me at the door when we go up for Thanksgiving. Between those and all the pizza and wings I plan to eat, I don't know that I even need to bother with Thanksgiving itself.

Second, I was reading an article online the other day that said that Obama used to smoke and has been working on quitting during his campaign. In the same article it said that he exercises 6 times a week and generally has to wake up extra early to fit in his workout, losing sleep for the sake of exercise. The following conversation then took place between me and Alfred:

me: I'm just like Barack Obama!
Alfred: Yeah, you smoke and you're black.
me: No, I sacrifice sleep so I can exercise.
Alfred: And you're a man.

I guess it was funnier in person.

Third: a couple of pictures of the sunset as seen from our back porch last night:


Very pretty. And that is all, have a lovely weekend!

No comments: