Saturday, October 25, 2008

happy birthday Xyla!

She's 2 today, hard to believe. I remember getting a call from Jeff that morning that Lindsay was in labor, and then getting another call while I was doing a tour and not being able to answer. I checked the voice mail as soon as I was done with the tour, then went around to tell everyone working that day that it was a girl! That was the first time I was around someone for their entire pregnancy and got to see and sort of experience it all (aside from my sister, but I was so young then, it's not the same). Plus since Lindsay's my age, it made me really think about actually going through pregnancy and having a baby myself. Before that, I wanted to have kids and all, but I think after Xyla I actually understood it a little better and realized I could actually see myself doing it. Man, I can't believe it's already been 2 years. What a cutie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we were just waiting so that KATHERINE could be first!