Thursday, October 2, 2008

dinners and not much else

We've been on a roll with good dinners this week. With Alfred on this low carb kick, we've been mostly eating salads with either chicken or fish. Which is fine, but it was getting a little old for me. Well, the other night I made catfish with a garlic dill marinade and dill sauce, with a red pepper and squash salad. Then tonight we had some ham (which is actually about 3 years old, we got it for Christmas one year and it's been in the freezer ever since) and I made a pineapple-red pepper-red onion combo, plus cut up some tomato and avocado to go with it. I should have taken a picture, it was pretty. And delicious and healthy and just lovely.

We hired that girl the other day and she started today. I now realize how much I liked being alone in the office. She's very nice, but it's just a lot of work to have to talk all day and teach someone and all. Basically, I'm lazy.

Eh, I can't seem to come up with anything else today. I'm watching South Park and it keeps distracting me. They made a boy band called Finger Bang. Awesome.

No comments: